striking that, despite having very little to smile about, reinsurers
remain a happy bunch.
Faced with soft rates, mounting catastrophe
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated
- Manjit Rana to lead Corporate Innovation insurtech practice
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- Hyperion takes on $115m of debt to fund further acquisitions
- Lemonade rival Hippo secures $70m in funding