downgraded by Moody's from 'Aaa' (exceptional) to 'Aa2' (excellent).
Moody's said the downgrade was due to Enhance Re's diversification
Zurich disappointed in new #discountrate. David Nichols, Ch Claims Officer: "The failure to change the discount rate to a balanced level will only serve to increase the cost and, therefore, affordability of certain types of insurance - especially for higher risk customers." pic.twitter.com/ac1CfBzfxX— Zurich Insurance UK (@ZurichInsUK) July 15, 2019
- Revealed: Leaked emails show Ecclesiastical staff using 'callous' language over child abuse claims
- Money Supermarket clone site shut down
- Blog: Fires and cars - spontaneous combustion is 'use'
- Ecclesiastical hauled over coals in child abuse inquiry
- Hastings reveals Ogden rate hit
- Allianz and LV win big at 2019 British Insurance Awards: Full list of winners
- Victor names incoming UK boss