The Chinese authorities yesterday granted approval for Lloyd's to open an office in Beijing.
Lloyd's chairman, Max Taylor, said
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Hyperion takes on $115m of debt to fund further acquisitions
- Iprism chair declares turnaround complete after Gable fallout
- Aviva to transfer 1.39m policies to Irish post-Brexit hub
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- Zego to offer ‘flexible’ business insurance through challenger bank Starling