Lloyd's insurer Talbot has hired investment bank Lexicon Partners to carry out a strategic review of the company that could lead to an impending sale, according to reports.
The company's private-eq
- Personal injury motor claims hit near decade low, government figures show
- Roundtable: Where next for personal injury reform?
- Obituary: Norman Cottington, industry mourns rehab 'trailblazer'
- Brightside's Mark Cliff on becoming a digital broker
- Eldon denies customer data was used in Leave campaign
- Obituary: Ken Scowcroft, Swinton founder
- Lloyd’s starts hiring for Brussels subsidiary