XL Capital has become the latest high profile victim of the implosion of the monoline insurers, after admitting it expects to suffer a $1.5bn credit-related loss for the fourth quarter of 2007.
- Cost of motor claims hits highest ever level
- Ombudsman launches review following undercover investigation
- Munich Re to cut 900 jobs as reinsurer targets profits surge in 2018
- Analysis: A healthy mind: Providing mental healthcare in PMI
- MCE to pull out of Ireland following ‘incredibly disappointing’ loss of passporting
- Blog: 'Beast from the East' hits farms hard
- Aviva hires LV and Zurich bosses in commercial growth plan