Lloyd's, Bermuda and US (re)insurer Omega Underwriting has unveiled interim results showing profit before tax up 119% to $20.4m (2006: $9.3m) on a benign combined ratio of 82% (2006: 86%).
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- CII warns 'long way to go' even as gender pay gap numbers fall
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses