Wellington Underwriting has produced a pre-tax loss for the last financial year, after massive hurricane losses put its business into the red.
Chief executive Preben Prebensen said: "The pre-tax
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- Child sexual abuse claims on the rise