Marsh and McLennan has appointed former Ace CEO Brian Duperreault as its president and chief executive officer.
Duperreault served as chief executive of Ace - which was founded by MMC in 1985 - from
- Analysis: What do Tesla’s insurance ambitions mean for its partners?
- Hastings sees bump in revenue despite loss ratio warning
- Flagging personal lines see Covéa's profits slashed
- Blog: Shaping the future of urban mobility
- Andy Briggs to depart from Aviva
- MS Amlin names replacement for CFO John Worth
- Blog: Claim sharing – the insurance alternative that cuts out the regulator