Directors' and Officers' (D&O) liability insurance rates in the London market were largely unaffected by insurance industry losses following last year's hurricanes Katrina, Rita and Wilma,
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- Saffron eyes up further acquisitions following purchase of Farmer Insurance