capital raising, as it announced a net profit of EUR267m in 2002.
Rating agency AM Best has placed its 'A+' (superior) rating of the
- Guy Carpenter suspends senior boss following harassment claims
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing
- GRP broker acquires Thomas Cook
- Ex-Quindell boss Rob Terry to sue Watchstone for £14.7m
- Elite shoots for solvent scheme to avoid liquidation
- Fee caps for CMCs could lead to 'clear consumer detriment'
- This week: Dual pricing and sexual harassment claims