Moody's Investors Service has upgraded the insurance financial strength rating (IFSR) of Hannover Reinsurance to A3 from Baa1, and the rating on guaranteed subordinated debt of Hannover Finance to
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- HDI Global appoints Claire McDonald as UK MD