The New South Wales Supreme Court has approved a deed that will return approximately A$300m to the liquidators of collapsed Australian insurance company HIH.
The deed will cancel 10-15 reinsurance
- Analysis: What do Tesla’s insurance ambitions mean for its partners?
- Hastings sees bump in revenue despite loss ratio warning
- Flagging personal lines see Covéa's profits slashed
- Blog: Shaping the future of urban mobility
- MS Amlin names replacement for CFO John Worth
- Andy Briggs to depart from Aviva
- Blog: Claim sharing – the insurance alternative that cuts out the regulator