Bermuda-based (re)insurer XL Capital has announced that the company's fourth-quarter 2003 results will be hit by a $694m pre-tax reserve charge following a claims audit review. Brian O'Hara, presi
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair