Heath Lambert closed its Spanish reinsurance broker, Heath Lambert Interbroker (HLI), to new business on 1 October 2006.
In a letter to its Spanish clients' director-general, Juan Manuel Perez
#CupcakeDay is finally here and we can’t wait to see all the fun!— Alzheimer's Society (@alzheimerssoc) June 13, 2019
We’ll be sharing some of our favourite pictures across the day, so remember to use #CupcakeDay and keep an eye on your notifications.
Have a completely delicious day, and thank you for rising against dementia 🧁 pic.twitter.com/BPfL9FLjuq
- Guy Carpenter suspends senior boss following harassment claims
- Analysis: Diversity and Inclusion: A marked shift in commitment
- Blog: MoJ fixed costs consultation is whack-a-mole for policymakers
- Q&A: National Windscreen managing director Jan Teo
- Insurtech UK gets government backing
- Mike Holliday-Williams departs Direct Line amid restructure
- Fee caps for CMCs could lead to 'clear consumer detriment'