The recent move by Congress to extend the Terrorism Risk Insurance Act (TRIA) did not provide the industry with the long-term solution it needs. That's the assessment of experts participating in a
- Eldon denies customer data was used in Leave campaign
- Obituary: Norman Cottington, industry mourns rehab 'trailblazer'
- Sedgwick UK shakes up leadership team after Cunningham Lindsey merger
- Campaigners call for ONS to collate motor data for policymakers
- Lloyd's appoints partners on insurtech lab
- Lust for trust: can public trust be restored in insurance?
- Ardonagh has an acquisitions warchest of £500m