Brit has granted its bankers the right to purchase up to £50m ($102.4m) worth of shares over the summer, while the insurer is in its closed period.
Citigroup Global Market UK Equity and Numis Secur
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Police called to Brolly offices after overnight break in