Brit has granted its bankers the right to purchase up to £50m ($102.4m) worth of shares over the summer, while the insurer is in its closed period.
Citigroup Global Market UK Equity and Numis
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- GRP’s County Group acquires ‘quite excellent fit’ Swinford
- This week in Post: No done deal