Times have rarely, if ever, been better for Lloyd's, the third largest non-life reinsurer in the world*. The market is growing, its international cachet is in the ascendant (especially in the US),
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- Telematics insurance cuts younger drivers' claims losses by a third
- Lemonade rival Hippo secures $70m in funding
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated