The International Association of Insurance Supervisors (IAIS) has announced a new framework for the collection of statistics that it hopes will enhance transparency in the reinsurance sector.
- Revealed: Leaked emails show Ecclesiastical staff using 'callous' language over child abuse claims
- 30,000 Alpha policyholders to be moved to new insurer
- Analysis: Mitigating the risk of sexual harrassment in the workplace
- Insurers attack 'misleading and wholly disingenuous' discount rate impact assessment
- GRP buys Lancashire-based broker
- Aviva's Neos hopes to double UK customer base by year end
- Half of industry growth over next five years to be driven by M&A, say insurers