Millea, the Japanese parent company of Tokio Marine, has teamed up with JP Morgan to form an Isle of Man-domiciled sidecar to write annuity reinsurance business for Tokio Marine & Nichido
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Blog: Are manufacturers recall ready?