Reinsurance broker Guy Carpenter has confirmed it has settled UK litigation pending against three former executives, Julian Samengo-Turner, Ron Whyte and Marcus Hopkins, who defected to rival broker I
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- CII warns 'long way to go' even as gender pay gap numbers fall
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role