On 27 September, Romania was shaken by a minor earthquake, with aftershocks continuing for several days. The epicentre was in Vrancea, north of Bucharest. Chillingly, it is the same geographic
- Claims Apprentice 2019: Episode 6 - The interviews
- Blog: To grow, insurers must hit the open road
- Blog: The changing landscape of identity theft
- Motor premium upturn 'on the horizon' after modest Q4 price cuts: Confused and WTW
- Analysis: How can insurers offset the increased repairer costs associated with Adas?
- Ministry of Justice launches consultation into the future provision of medical reports
- Cytora becomes UK's best funded insurtech with £25m Series B raise