On 27 September, Romania was shaken by a minor earthquake, with aftershocks continuing for several days. The epicentre was in Vrancea, north of Bucharest. Chillingly, it is the same geographic
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- Telematics insurance cuts younger drivers' claims losses by a third
- Interview: Ian Muress, Sedgwick International
- Analysis: Business interruption after Salisbury: Poisoned policies?
- Lemonade rival Hippo secures $70m in funding