Converium has announced it made a profit of $68.7m in 2005. The company said the results reflected a satisfactory underwriting performance of its ongoing operations, which produced total segments'
Zurich disappointed in new #discountrate. David Nichols, Ch Claims Officer: "The failure to change the discount rate to a balanced level will only serve to increase the cost and, therefore, affordability of certain types of insurance - especially for higher risk customers." pic.twitter.com/ac1CfBzfxX— Zurich Insurance UK (@ZurichInsUK) July 15, 2019
- Revealed: Leaked emails show Ecclesiastical staff using 'callous' language over child abuse claims
- Insurers attack 'misleading and wholly disingenuous' discount rate impact assessment
- This week: Gaukward moment for insurers following Ogden change
- 30,000 Alpha policyholders to be moved to new insurer
- Young driver curfew plans 'could have deadly consequences'
- Aviva's Neos hopes to double UK customer base by year end
- Half of industry growth over next five years to be driven by M&A, say insurers