Converium has announced it made a profit of $68.7m in 2005. The company said the results reflected a satisfactory underwriting performance of its ongoing operations, which produced total segments'
- Relaunched insurer Folgate to write £35m in first year
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Insured losses for the California wildfires could hit $13bn
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated