Lloyd's has approved a new aviation, energy and marine syndicate, 1919, to be managed by Marlborough Underwriting Agency and capitalised by CV Starr.
Marlborough Underwriting is a subsidiary of War
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role