Axa Re (Paris) and its subsidiaries have had their financial strength ratings downgraded by AM Best from 'A' (excellent) to 'A-' (excellent). The outlook is stable. The rating agency said the
- Revealed: Leaked emails show Ecclesiastical staff using 'callous' language over child abuse claims
- Insurers attack 'misleading and wholly disingenuous' discount rate impact assessment
- Aviva's Neos hopes to double UK customer base by year end
- Allianz in 'advanced negotiations' with partners to launch open platform
- Ageas confirms Axa's Waks as chief risk officer for UK
- This week: Gaukward moment for insurers following Ogden change
- Blog: Fires and cars - spontaneous combustion is 'use'