XL Capital has reported a net loss of $821.9m for the quarter ended 31 December 2005, compared with net income of $288m for the same period of 2004.
Net loss for the quarter ended 31 December 2005
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote