A group of 20 US property-casualty (re)insurers wrote $22.7bn in net premium in 2007 marking a decrease of $3.1bn from the previous year, according to the Reinsurance Association of America's (RAA)
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Blog: Are manufacturers recall ready?
- Saffron eyes up further acquisitions following purchase of Farmer Insurance