XL America, a subsidiary of XL Capital, has announced plans to relocate four of its business units and more than 100 employees to new offices in Hartford, Connecticut.
The company has signed a leas
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Premium Credit says customer data is safe following ‘cyber incident’