The enormous growth in US coastal population and development is dramatically increasing the potential for insured losses, according to a new paper from General Electric Insurance Solutions (GEIS).
- Cost of motor claims hits highest ever level
- Munich Re to cut 900 jobs as reinsurer targets profits surge in 2018
- Aviva hires LV and Zurich bosses in commercial growth plan
- Analysis: A healthy mind: Providing mental healthcare in PMI
- Ombudsman launches review following undercover investigation
- Rising Star: Matthew Vamplew, DAS UK Group
- This week in Post: Claims, costs and closures