the opening of the insurance market to competition.
"The (reinsurance) programmes of the four (state-owned) companies for the
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- Analysis: Business interruption after Salisbury: Poisoned policies?
- Manjit Rana to lead Corporate Innovation insurtech practice
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- Hyperion takes on $115m of debt to fund further acquisitions