The International Underwriting Association (IUA) has published an online list of the London company market (re)insurers which have proved they are exempt from federal excise tax (FET).
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims