Tamiz v Google Inc
Court of Appeal, 14 February 2013
The Court of Appeal examined the potential liability of internet service providers for defamation. The claimant complained about eight comments
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- This week in Post: No done deal
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote