This case was brought on behalf of individuals possessing before-the-event insurance regarding their freedom to instruct a solicitor of their choice.
In the first conjoined case, the claimant wished
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- This week in Post: No done deal
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote