Maxwell v Office of the Independent Adjudicator for Higher Education
Court of Appeal, 27 October 2011
The appellant suffered from a disability within the Disability Discrimination Act 1995. She attende
- Eldon denies customer data was used in Leave campaign
- Obituary: Norman Cottington, industry mourns rehab 'trailblazer'
- Sedgwick UK shakes up leadership team after Cunningham Lindsey merger
- Campaigners call for ONS to collate motor data for policymakers
- Lloyd's appoints partners on insurtech lab
- Personal injury motor claims hit near decade low, government figures show
- Lust for trust: can public trust be restored in insurance?