Maxwell v Office of the Independent Adjudicator for Higher Education
Court of Appeal, 27 October 2011
The appellant suffered from a disability within the Disability Discrimination Act 1995. She
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- GRP’s County Group acquires ‘quite excellent fit’ Swinford
- This week in Post: No done deal