Bodey v Hall
Queen's Bench Division, 5 August 2011
The claimant (C), who had not been wearing a riding hat, sustained a severe head injury when she was thrown from a pony and trap driven by the defendan
- Eldon denies customer data was used in Leave campaign
- Obituary: Norman Cottington, industry mourns rehab 'trailblazer'
- Sedgwick UK shakes up leadership team after Cunningham Lindsey merger
- Campaigners call for ONS to collate motor data for policymakers
- Lloyd's appoints partners on insurtech lab
- Lust for trust: can public trust be restored in insurance?
- Ardonagh has an acquisitions warchest of £500m