Road accidents in the US cause 14 times as many deaths as in the UK.
In 1959 they numbered 90 000 in the US and one company alone, the Metropolitan Life, paid no less than $50m in resultant claims und
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Police called to Brolly offices after overnight break in