Road accidents in the US cause 14 times as many deaths as in the UK.
In 1959 they numbered 90 000 in the US and one company alone, the Metropolitan Life, paid no less than $50m in resultant claims
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- This week in Post: No done deal
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote