The fire at the 007 stage at Pinewood Studios has highlighted the need for clarity in building regulations for large uncompartmentalised structures, according to an expert.
Fire safety consultant Ian
Sounded a good plan, Exec Team Visit to our wonderful claims team in Morecambe, bit of a ‘Back to the Floor’ & dish out some Easter Eggs. Lovely. So how did I end up with these & having to wear them home on the train? Thanks @helenidle @AXAUK @AXA_Broker #BunnyEars pic.twitter.com/cNd80WnRPd— David Williams (@AXADavidW) April 17, 2019
- Claims Apprentice 2019: Episode 6 - The interviews
- Blog: The changing landscape of identity theft
- Blog: To grow, insurers must hit the open road
- Motor premium upturn 'on the horizon' after modest Q4 price cuts: Confused and WTW
- Analysis: How can insurers offset the increased repairer costs associated with Adas?
- Blog: Aquiline's recommitment to ERS highlights turnaround success after dark days of IAG
- Customers increasingly looking to credit to pay for premiums: research