Tafa v (1) Matsim Properties, (2) Gilling-Smith, and (3) Agora Gynaecology and Fertility Centre (Queen's Bench Division — 23 May 2011)
Defendant two, Ms Gilling-Smith, was a director and 50%
- British Insurance Awards: Young blood - Young Achiever Winners then and now
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Markerstudy buys Co-op Insurance for £185m