David Coleridge, the chairman of Lloyd's, has placed some of the blame for the market's record £509.7m loss, announced this week, on the US legal system, which had, he said, "rewritten" insurance poli
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- CII warns 'long way to go' even as gender pay gap numbers fall
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role