Charges are pending in US courts against four American insurance agents who are believed to have placed local risks with the troubled Sasse syndicate at Lloyd's.
They are named as John V Goepfert, of
More: https://t.co/2cS2H7c8Tk pic.twitter.com/jzL5UnIx4x
- Court throws out claim that would have created 'fraudsters' charter'
- Employees of Call Connection file claim in ongoing administration
- Drivers in autonomous vehicles 'shouldn't be held liable'
- Ageas UK CEO Andy Watson issues caution on Brexit claims inflation impact
- Axa UK shifts focus to commercial as it makes profit
- Theft of funds claims increase by 14% in UK
- Former Lloyd's chairman Sir David Rowland passes away