Lloyd's broker Monument has seen its chief executive resign after just two months in the job. Martin Leadbetter joined Monument, part of the Primary Group, as chief executive in February this year but
Happy International #womeninscience day!— innovationXchange (@dfat_iXc) February 10, 2019
As one of the first women in Fiji to hold a professional drone pilot's license, Amrita from @WeRobotics is leading the way.
She’s ready to deploy drones when disasters strike Fiji.https://t.co/uUAQlBU5Qi pic.twitter.com/lgd7qcNIQ0
- Post launches new Reputation event focused on creating an ethical and inclusive insurance market
- Aviva transfers 1.39m policies to post-Brexit Irish business
- Brokers nervous on Brexit: Aviva research
- Court ruling swerves ‘new category of professional negligence claims’
- Gareth Howell steps down as managing director of Axa retail
- ‘Desperate people do desperate things’: Allianz issues fraud warning over Brexit
- Blog: How can insurers adapt to the ever-changing automotive landscape?