Ceva Logistics v (1) Mark Anthony Lynch (2) Steve W Lynch T/A SW Lynch Electrical Contractors (Court of Appeal — 25 February 2011)
The claimant, Mark Lynch, a qualified electrician, was employed by hi
- Personal injury motor claims hit near decade low, government figures show
- Roundtable: Where next for personal injury reform?
- Obituary: Norman Cottington, industry mourns rehab 'trailblazer'
- Brightside's Mark Cliff on becoming a digital broker
- Eldon denies customer data was used in Leave campaign
- Obituary: Ken Scowcroft, Swinton founder
- The ABI credit hire GTA needs to better reflect today's vehicle technology