The number of companies signing up to the London Market Principles 2001, which are needed to modernise the London market, has fallen significantly below expectations Post has learnt.
- Flagging personal lines see Covéa's profits slashed
- Andy Briggs to depart from Aviva
- I work in insurance: Dene Rowe, innovation director, Keoghs
- Brightside appoints former Swinton distribution director as group COO
- Pro Global snaps up Vibe MGA Management
- Blog: Claim sharing – the insurance alternative that cuts out the regulator
- Handl Group grows its medical and treatment portfolio