The number of companies signing up to the London Market Principles 2001, which are needed to modernise the London market, has fallen significantly below expectations Post has learnt.
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- Child sexual abuse claims on the rise