Fears that terrorism premiums would automatically increase in the wake of this month's Docklands bomb are looking less valid as it becomes clear that a significant proportion of the £120m blast damage
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- CII warns 'long way to go' even as gender pay gap numbers fall