The death toll in the floods that have swamped the east coast of the US, stood at 32 this week, with the authorities expecting this figure to rise.
The heavy snow falls of early January has given way
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- Interview: Ian Muress, Sedgwick International
- Telematics insurance cuts younger drivers' claims losses by a third