Broking giant Aon has confirmed it expects to cut 1000 UK jobs as part of its global restructuring — twice as many as originally predicted.
An Aon UK spokesman said there would be approximately 1000 l
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Police called to Brolly offices after overnight break in