Mark Weil, Marsh UK and Ireland CEO, claims he likes to keep busy and his tenure as head of the UK operation of the global broker so far can’t really be described any other way.
Soon after Weil moved
#CupcakeDay is finally here and we can’t wait to see all the fun!— Alzheimer's Society (@alzheimerssoc) June 13, 2019
We’ll be sharing some of our favourite pictures across the day, so remember to use #CupcakeDay and keep an eye on your notifications.
Have a completely delicious day, and thank you for rising against dementia 🧁 pic.twitter.com/BPfL9FLjuq
- Guy Carpenter suspends senior boss following harassment claims
- Blog: MoJ fixed costs consultation is whack-a-mole for policymakers
- Analysis: Diversity and Inclusion: A marked shift in commitment
- Insurtech UK gets government backing
- Q&A: National Windscreen managing director Jan Teo
- Rising Star: Tosin Omosebi, QBE
- Mike Holliday-Williams departs Direct Line amid restructure