He also discusses why bespoke offerings are the way forward for networks looking to better serve their clients.
For the full interview read the 19 March edition of Post.
- Claims Apprentice 2019: Episode 6 - The interviews
- Blog: To grow, insurers must hit the open road
- Blog: The changing landscape of identity theft
- Motor premium upturn 'on the horizon' after modest Q4 price cuts: Confused and WTW
- Analysis: How can insurers offset the increased repairer costs associated with Adas?
- Ministry of Justice launches consultation into the future provision of medical reports
- Cytora becomes UK's best funded insurtech with £25m Series B raise