Like the classic epics, every acquisition has its own winding narrative – and the central figure in the tale of RK Harrison’s purchase of niche broker MWA is banker-turned-broker Katie Small.
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- A-Plan bucks trend with latest high street branch opening
- Premium Credit says customer data is safe following ‘cyber incident’
- Marsh appoints UK corporate CEO
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Up to 3750 jobs at risk from Marsh's acquisition of JLT