Like the classic epics, every acquisition has its own winding narrative – and the central figure in the tale of RK Harrison’s purchase of niche broker MWA is banker-turned-broker Katie Small.
- Cost of motor claims hits highest ever level
- Aviva hires LV and Zurich bosses in commercial growth plan
- Ombudsman launches review following undercover investigation
- Loss adjusting and insurtech gains fail to stem Charles Taylor profit decline at full year
- MCE to pull out of Ireland following ‘incredibly disappointing’ loss of passporting
- Munich Re to cut 900 jobs as reinsurer targets profits surge in 2018
- Canopius appoints Davison and Meyer to COO and CFO after buyout