Managing general agents have recently been gaining status in the insurance market. Whether this is due to the cyclical nature of the industry or the actual benefits the structure brings remains to be
- Blog: Why you should get involved with The Claims Apprentice in 2019
- Aviva promises to 'reinvent' insurance and end dual pricing
- Brightside winds up lawsuits under Brendan McCafferty
- ABI confirms summer heatwave caused record-breaking subsidence surge
- Analysis: How most favoured nation clauses fell out of favour
- Analysis: The Arron Banks show
- Director of Content's comment: Insurance dynasties - Who will be the next predator?