Managing general agents have recently been gaining status in the insurance market. Whether this is due to the cyclical nature of the industry or the actual benefits the structure brings remains to be
- Guy Carpenter suspends senior boss following harassment claims
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing
- GRP broker acquires Thomas Cook
- Ex-Quindell boss Rob Terry to sue Watchstone for £14.7m
- Elite shoots for solvent scheme to avoid liquidation
- Fee caps for CMCs could lead to 'clear consumer detriment'
- This week: Dual pricing and sexual harassment claims