The sign in Joe Plumeri's office window is lit. In bright neon capital letters, it reads: ‘The chairman is happy.'
A gift presented to Plumeri one year into his job at Willis, the sign is apt - the
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- This week in Post: No done deal
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote